Make The Close Of The End Weeks Of Summer
A couplet of weeks ago, I took a summertime trip amongst friends. I constitute myself using enough of Google tools piece nosotros were on vacation: from finding the best flying at that spot as well as a last-minute hostel reservation, to discovering hidden gems inward each metropolis nosotros visited, fifty-fifty I was surprised past times how much Google made everything easier as well as smoother.
With that inspiration, we’ve created a i halt store at g.co/summer amongst tips to aid yous also brand the most of these final few weeks of summer.
Here are a few tips yous mightiness honour useful too:
Post close your summertime using hashtag #SummerTimes, as well as encounter what other folks are upward to.
Happy summer!
Sumber http://googleblog.blogspot.com
With that inspiration, we’ve created a i halt store at g.co/summer amongst tips to aid yous also brand the most of these final few weeks of summer.
- The Google Search app was ever handy, as well as I used phonation search to enquire elementary questions similar “Show me things to exercise inward Split, Croatia” or for to a greater extent than pressing needs similar “Translate ‘Where tin I honour a local beer?’ inward Croatian.”
- Google+ Auto Backup gave me peace of remove heed that I wouldn’t lose my photos as well as memories, fifty-fifty if I lost my phone. Plus, I was able to portion albums correct from my telephone amongst my draw of piece of job solid unit of measurement dorsum home.
- My go buddies were grateful for my Google Play All Access playlists, which kept us dancing the whole trip.
Post close your summertime using hashtag #SummerTimes, as well as encounter what other folks are upward to.
Happy summer!
Sumber http://googleblog.blogspot.com



Komentar
Posting Komentar